Brighton Tru-Edge is looking for you.
Brighton is hiring Industrial Machine Operators.
Operators are skilled craftworkers who receive expert-level training on the various machines involved in cold forming tank heads.
All positions at Brighton offer opportunities for advancement, as well as great starting pay and benefits.
- $26/hour to $37/hour, paid weekly
- Available Overtime
- Paid, On-the-Job Training
- Union Pension
- Zero-Deductible Health/Dental/Vision Plan
- Short-term Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays + 1 Week Christmas Break
- Vacation – 1 Week up to 4 Weeks
Meet the Team
Meet the Team
Location: Sharonville, OH
Division: Brighton Tru-Edge
If you consider yourself a machine whisperer and enjoy a well-organized yet noisy work environment, we’d love to have you join our team as a machine operator. We’ll depend on your eagle eyes to visually inspect machines before each shift, make sure machines are well-maintained and operate machines in a safe and efficient manner. Because we know you have much more to bring to the table than just operating and maintaining equipment, you’ll maintain a daily production log, inspect the products you help create before they’re shipped to our customers and ensure the overall quality of those products. If you’re ready for mentally and physically stimulating work that rewards you with more than just a paycheck, we hope to see your resume in our inbox.
- Adjust machine parts as needed to ensure proper speed, pressure, temperature and amount of materials for quality production.
- Measure, weigh and examine all heads before they’re shipped to see that they meet company and industry standards.
- Read measuring instruments such as a micrometer, tape measure, squares, protractor
- Monitor and control machines on a daily basis to maintain daily and weekly production schedule.
- Complete quality checks and paperwork every day to maintain production and industry regulations and company standards.
- Make sure work environment remains safe, uncluttered, clean and well-maintained by performing maintenance and general janitorial duties throughout shift as time allows.
- Look over all work orders and instructions to see which ingredients, machines, parts and materials are needed to complete orders to full customer satisfaction.
- Engage in continuing education training and seminars to remain up-to-date on the latest industry techniques, machines, safety regulations and equipment.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain assigned machines and equipment as needed for maximum product quality and operational efficiency.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to lift at least 75 pounds
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- At least a full year of work experience as a machine operator is preferred
- Basic knowledge of repairing and maintaining manufacturing machines
- Good physical condition