With our 100 years of fabrication excellence, Brighton Tru-Edge offers our customers a true competitive advantage. We start by providing the highest level of customer service, innovation and quality. Then, we apply our unique combination of fabrication and manufacturing capabilities.
You have the edge when working with us. Our success as a leader in tank and vessel Head production comes from offering you a total solution on our full-line of standard and custom heads. Our polishing and pickling capabilities set us apart. We also offer a comprehensive variety of value-added services such as half pipe, seam welding, dimple jackets or shell plate. We furnish all of our products with the distinct Brighton Tru-Edge advantage.
With constant attention to the details of your custom design, or perfection on our standard Heads, Brighton Tru-Edge is committed to building long-term partnerships.
Whether you are a hometown shop or a global leader, we pride ourselves on providing an unmatched level of service that our customers appreciate. Get your edge with Brighton Tru-Edge.
As the largest cold-form Head manufacturer in North America, we’ve built a reputation for high-quality workmanship that has our customers coming back to us for every project:
- Tru-Edge Machine Beveled Heads for a better fit, saving you time and money in assembly and welding
- Pickling for nearly every stainless steel head to maximize the corrosion-resistant properties of the material
- Polishing services to meet your specifications and heat treatment, when required
- Additional fabrication capabilities, including plate, cylinders, half-pipe, coils, weld overlay and components
- Experience working in diverse metals, from carbon and stainless steel to high-nickel and exotic alloys
- Quality assurance that includes real-time X-ray of welds for integrity
- A safety-focus mentality, doing right by our team and helping us keep costs competitive